API and Data Services
APIs for quick and easy access to Cinema Data for 3rd Parties and other applications, while ensuring Data Integrity and Consistency through data synchronization.
- Cinema Schedules
- Sales Data
- Data Stream
Movie Information and Cinema Schedules API
An API for accessing Movie Information and Cinema Schedules.
WHY MOVIE INFORMATION AND CINEMA SCHEDULES?
- Always accurate and Up-To-Date information
- Standardization of accessing data
- Saving time through automation
HOW DOES CINEMA SCHEDULES
The application automatically downloads listings from the Content & Scheduling module and submits them to external Internet portals with cinema listings.
The application automatically responds to any changes that occur in Content & Scheduling. If a change is made in the Cinema Schedule then the app immediately performs updates across all associated APIs that access the information.
The application is completely automatic.
An API enabling additional sales channels to access cinema data to sell tickets and make reservations.
WHY SALES API?
- Increased revenue by allowing additional sales channels
HOW DOES THE SALES API WORK?
The API is completely integrated with the Cinema data ensuring data integrity and consistency, regardless of sales channel, and regardless if it is internal or external to the Cinema.
Booking or sales initiated with an external portal are at the same time registered and processed by the cinema’s sale system. It verifies a request for seat availability. When there are seats available, it redirects the process to the payment system.
Individual operations are processed within seconds, which translates to customer and partner satisfaction.
This tool ensures seemless Data Consistency and Integrity, throughout the entire system. In addition, it ensures that all software is always Up-To-Date.
WHY DATA STREAM?
Data Consistency and Integrity, as well as Software Updates, are crtical to the proper functioning of all systems. Without this, Cinemas may not be able to provide the proper customer experience, and the business may have significant problems with reconciliation of results.
HOW DOES DATA STREAM WORK?
Data Stream ensures:
- Data Consistency and Integrity through synchronisation of data between headquarters and its cinemas, and all APIs
- Simple, as well as Complex software and data structure updates of the cinema system are executed automatically and seamlessly
An application for automated broadcasting of information, internal or external to a Cinema Chain.
WHY MESSAGING TOOL?
- Ensuring that the right message, is delivered to the right people/system, at the right time
- Save Time
- Reduce risk of error
HOW DOES MESSAGING TOOLS WORK?
Examples of messages the app may automatically generate:
- Sending alerts about emergency situations
- Managing other applications so that they automatically send reports at defined times (e.g. daily reports about last day’s sales output)
- Online booking confirmations along with information such as Movie and Cinema information
- Information about failed online transactions
- Confirmation text messages of purchases completed on smartphones which can include QR codes for tickets
- Native part of the POSitive Cinema system
An Excel style tool for software localization that enables quick and easy translations of POSitive Cinema’s interface into any language, accelerating system implementation at cinemas anywhere in the world.
WHY THE TRANSLATION TOOL?
- This intuitive tool allows for quick and easy implementation of POSitive Cinema into any language
HOW DOES THE TRANSLATION TOOL WORK?
The Translation Tool identifies sequences of text within the entire software code that needs to be translated. Selected fragments are translated and then the software is ready for use in a new region. The tool will translate once, any Word or expression that exists in multipe places, automatically.